SLU UG Registration
Registered Students can Login and Print CRF, Payment Receipt and CRF
SULE LAMIDO UNIVERSITY, KAFIN HAUSA
PMB 048, Kafin Hausa
(Office of the Registrar)
All students need to authenticate their studentship before starting the registration process.
- Fresh Students
- Fresh students need their (i) Registration Number, (ii) Jamb Number, (iii) State of Origin and (iv) Gender for authentication. After successful authentication, a username and password will be generated for them.
- Returning Students
- Returning students need their (i) Registration Number, (ii) State of Origin and (iii) Gender for authentication. After successful authentication, a username and password will be generated for them.
After successful authentication, students can use their respective username and password to login in order to start or continue with the registration process.
C. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The registration procedure is as follows:
- 1) Photo Upload
- Students must firs upload their recent passport size photograph.
- 2) Profile Update
- After photo upload, students must then update their profile. Note that students are strongly advised to update their phone numbers and emails as they are used on their SLU Personalised Payment Form (SLUPPF).
- 3) Student Information Form (S.I.F.)
- After profile update students can generate and download/print their Student Information Form (SIF).
- 4) SLU Personalised Payment Form (SLUPPF)
Students must generate, download and print a SLU Personalised Payment Form (SLUPPF). Registration fees are reflected on student's SLUPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platform. Make sure you carefully read, understand and follow the payment procedure, as SLU will not be liable for any lost of funds as a result of incorrect data entry. NOTE THAT ALL FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE AFTER PAYMENT
Make sure to have generate the SLUPPF before attempting to make payment.
Female Jigawa State Students are only required to generate SLUPPF, wait and check back for approval from the Bursary Department
- 5) Student Payment Receipt (S.P.R.)
- After payment is validated and processed, students must generated and download/print Student Payment Receipt (SPR) in order to continue with the registration.
- 6) Course Registration
- After printing the SPR, a student can register his/her courses. Students are strongly advised to seek the guidance of their respective level coordinators on the courses they are supposed to register with any limitations and/or restrictions.
- 7) Course Registration Form (C.R.F.)
- After course registration students must generate and download/print the Course Registration Form (CRF). The CRF contains the details of the registered courses.
- 8) Finalising Registration
- Is mandatory and part of the registration exercise to contact your level coordinator before starting your course registration and after for cross checking and validation of your registration. Any student that failed to do so will be liable for any mistake made during the registration.
- Step 1
Make sure you have
- Successfully authenticated your studentship
- Login to your account
- Update your profile
- Generate/print your SLU Personalised Payment Form (SLUPPF) before attempting to make any payment. Please note that your payment form has a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) already generated for you and you do not need to generate another one. Registration fees are also reflected on student's SLUPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platform.
- Step 2
You can now proceed to either
- Pay online using your debit card on Remita's platform OR
- Go to the nearest bank branch to make your payment.